Friday, April 9, 2010

Stan Garnett Announces Official Launch of Campaign Website

Today, Democrat Stan Garnett announced the launch of his official campaign website, found at www.garnettforAG.com.

Garnett said, “I am excited to announce the official launch of my campaign website. My website will serve as a place for Coloradans to learn more about what I plan to do to reinvigorate the State Attorney’s office to focus on Colorado families, small businesses and seniors.”

Earlier this week Garnett filed paper work with the Secretary of State’s Office to enter his bid to be Colorado’s next Attorney General. He has plans to go on a four county announcement tour during this Saturday’s County Assemblies.

“I look forward to voters using the website to learn more about my background and to communicate with me about what they expect from the State Attorney General’s office. These are tough economic times and consumers need to know that government is efficiently using their taxpayer dollars to work for – not against – them,” commented Garnett.

No comments:

Post a Comment