Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Priola Named House District 30 Winner

Pledges To Continue Fighting for Jobs and Economic Recovery

State Rep. Kevin Priola, R-Henderson, released the following statement today when he learned voters chose him to continue representing House District 30:

"This was an important election and I am honored to have the continued support of our community.

After speaking with families in our district this summer, and over the past two years, I know that they are concerned about jobs and the economy. They are concerned about having good schools and enough water. I will continue to work on these issues and will fight every day for these families.

I sincerely thank voters for being so engaged this year, and for giving me the honor or serving them at the capitol.

I cannot thank enough my wife Michelle and the many family members, friends and volunteers who supported and helped me in this campaign.

I also would like to thank my opponent for participating in a spirited and issues-focused campaign."

No comments:

Post a Comment