Sunday, October 24, 2010

Support for Doug Darr

Editor,

I have known and worked with Doug Darr since 1989. I am proud to have served beside him when he was appointed as Undersheriff and again as Sheriff of Adams County. He has earned my respect, trust and admiration. Who is Doug Darr? I can only say to you what I know to be true.

He is a man dedicated to serving the citizens of Adams County and the employees of the Adams County Sheriff’s office. His honesty, integrity and willingness to work long hours to do the best job possible is commendable. Doug is always ready to listen to anyone who has an issue or concern they want to talk about.

Doug Darr has truly made a difference.

In these tough economic times it is critical to have a person with proven ability, experience, intellect, leadership and compassion at the helm. There is no reason to believe that the success experienced so far will diminish in his next term. Please join me in support of Doug Darr for Sheriff of Adams County.

Jan Newman
Brighton
(303) 655-3216

No comments:

Post a Comment